Products for life
- Dust and clean your furniture using a soft or damp cloth. Work quickly and wipe it dry. Be careful not to soak it.
- Do not use domestic cleaning products to clean your furniture.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight and heat. Position your furniture away from areas where it might be over exposed to this such as beside radiators or in direct sunlight.
- Drastic or sudden temperature/humidity changes can cause wood movement resulting in warping or cracks.
- Don't place wet or hot items directly onto your furniture. Please always use protective mats/coasters.
- Longevity is guaranteed if you care for your products.
Protection and care
We have tried and tested suitable finishes to protect our furniture products. We select the right finish for each product, it's intended environment and use. Solid wood is a natural material and it will always adapt to its environment. We consider this throughout our design and build process to allow movement to occur. This minimising warping and cracking allowing subtle expansion and contraction.
We plan to offer maintenance products to enable you to nurture your investment furniture pieces in the near future. Coming soon.