Payment & Pricing

PAYMENT

 We require payment in full for all standard C Fifty 1 products. For bespoke pieces we require a 40% deposit to be paid once a design and quote is agreed, and the remaining 60% balance to be paid on completion ahead of dispatch.

PRICING

Our pricing structure reflects the nature of our business. Our products are priced  to cover cost of materials & consumables, craft time and finishing methods. We must also proportionally spread the other business costs across our services so that we can keep our machines running efficiently, our insurances up to date, our building maintained and the river ducks fed.